If you’ve been injured in a car, motorcycle or truck accident, you know the last thing you want to think about is finding a personal injury attorney to help you. But the truth is, as soon as you have recovered from your injuries, you’ll want to seek out the best legal team to help you get you the compensation that you deserve for your pain and suffering. There is no time to waste. Lieberman Injury Law is a dedicated personal injury law firm located in Deerfield Beach, who will be there for you from the beginning to the end of your case. We’re focused on providing you with the best possible legal assistance and that means we go above and beyond for each for every one of our clients. Never settle for less than you deserve, our car and truck accident attorneys in Deerfield Beach are the best in the business and are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
When Should I Call a Car or Truck Accident Attorney?
First, if you can, you’ll want to get to a safe place to call an ambulance if you or the other driver is injured. You should call a car or truck accident attorney after you’ve taken care of any medical needs for you and your loved one. It goes without saying that you should make sure you are in a safe place and that you are out of harm’s way. You should also make sure you fill out an accident report before you leave the scene. This could be the most important documentation in your case. As a leading truck and car accident attorney in Deerfield Beach, we will fight to get you every dollar you deserve. You can expect that we will fully investigate your case, and then lay out a course of action that makes sense and that everyone is comfortable with. Here’s how we can help:
- We can help document the crash scene — you can help by taking photographs of the scene, any damage to your car or truck and the other motorist’s car, and any bruise or cuts you may have suffered due to the accident.
- We will help you obtain a copy of the police report — since the insurance company will need that to process your claim.
- We will help you obtain a medical record — hospital records will provide a good source of documentation for your case.
- Insurance claim — we will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf and help you file the claim.
- Dealing with the other motorist and their attorney — contact with the other party and their attorney can be uncomfortable and challenging. So, you’ll want to avoid it at all costs, especially if there is a lot of damage involved on both ends.
- Court representation — navigating the court system can be a little tricky and rest assured, we are here to help you from the beginning of your case.
For Us, It’s Personal
We know that obtaining the right documentation, dealing with insurance companies, navigating the court system and pursuing the right avenues for settlement can seem challenging at times. That’s why Lieberman Injury Law is here to help address all of the aspects that go into making your case successful. But all of this takes time and knowing that a trusted law firm like Lieberman Injury Law is on your side will ensure the success of your case. Lead attorney Jesse Lieberman takes a personal interest in every single case and will not stop fighting until the best outcome for you is reached. Call us at (954) 596-9944 or check out our website at www.yourinjuryfirm.com for more information about our talented team. Our dedicated team is ready and waiting to give you the assistance you need today! Call for your free, no-obligation consultation.